Calibration in measurement technology and metrology is the comparison of measurement values delivered by a device under test with those of a calibration standard of known accuracy. Such a standard could be another measurement device of known accuracy, a device generating the quantity to be measured such as a voltage, sound tone, or a physical artefact, such as a metre ruler.
- METRACAL MC Universal Calibrator, Simulator and Multimeter
- METRAHIT CAL Universal Calibrator and Simulator
- METRAHIT CAL Pack Calibration Set with Calibrator and Multimeter
- ISO-KALIBRATOR 1 Calibration Adapter for Insulation and Resistance Measuring Instruments
- SECU-cal 10 Calibrating Adapter for all SECUTEST and METRATESTER
- METRAwin 90-2 Calibration Software for Controlling Process Calibrators
- METRAwin 90-F/J Calibration Software for Calibrators Fluke 55xx