Electronic Loads SPL 200...400
SPL series electronic loads are high-precision direct current sinks for use in research, product development, production, service and vocational training.
Four types are available with 200 until 400 W input power. The devices are distinguished by a diverse range of functions and excellent regulating accuracy, as well as outstanding ease of operation.
- 4 operating modes:
constant current, constant voltage, constant load and constant power
- High-speed sequence and transient measurement, short-circuit proof, battery discharging and other auxiliary functions
- Minimum operating voltage is less than 0.6 V (80 V models)
or 1.2 V (200 V models) at maximum current load
- Programmable current rise and fall time, steep edges
- Several groups of parameters (device settings) and sequences (load profile) can be saved and retrieved.
- Floating power input / no grounding
- Safe electrical separation
- Input can be switched on and off
- Voltage or current control is possible with constant power
- Settings selected by means of a rotary switch and keypad
- Multifunctional LCD panel
- Safety functions, amongst others adjustable power limiting
- Benchtop instrument, also suitable for mounting to a 19″ rack