GPS REPEATER FOR AIRCRAFT HANGARS
- GPS Repeater for Aircraft Hangars covers the GPS L1, L2 and GNSS frequency band required anboad navigation equipment. GPS Repeater for aircraft hanagar helps to bring GPS signal inside the aircraft hanger. By installing GPS Repeater in side the hanger you can test the aircraft inside the hangar and can save lot of time and energy while doing all the maintenance work inside the hanger.
Working of GPS Repeater installed inside an aircraft hangar:
- GPS Repeater system receives the GPS signals via an external outdoor GPS antenna.
- Transport the GPS signals via coaxial cable to inside hangar and feed to GPS Repeater.
- The indoor GPS Repeater unit amplifies the received GPS signals and re-radiates the signals so that all GPS equipment inside the hangar can get enough GPS signals for functional testing.
GPS Repeater for Civil and Military Aircraft:
it is all about saving time. If you can save an hour here or there by NOT having to move aircraft out of the hangar, it adds up. The GPS Hangar kit operates by receiving GPS satellite signals with an antenna located outside the hangar and bringing the signal inside or under a covered (GPS denied) space.
GLI-Hangar allows ongoing installation, testing and troubleshooting of aircraft GPS navigation systems inside the hangar. Delays of maintenance due to inclement weather or the placement of other aircraft is eliminated. Maintenance efficiencies can be immediately recognized, as accessibility to work on the GPS navigation becomes more convenient. Personnel and assets can be protected, plus time and fuel can be saved using GLI-Hangar. Get in touch with one of the expert from Neuvin Electronics.
- Passive Antenna
- Active Antenna
- Swivel & Pole Mount
- COPRO Surge Protector (optional)
- 3 ft (.9m) C240 coaxial cable
- Up to 100 ft (30.48m) C240 coaxial cable
- Power Supply AC & DC
- Filter L1/L2