The 3-phase power and mains disturbance analyzer MAVOWATT 30 fulfills the standards EN50160, EN61000-4-7 and EN61000-4-15 which are relevant for mains quality measurement, as well as EN61000-4-30 which specifies measuring procedures for voltage quality. The class A device simultaneously monitors RMS values, harmonics, flicker and transients down to a time range of approximately 80 µs.
The MAVOWATT 30 has 8 measuring channels: 4 for voltage and 4 for current. The measuring configuration and the type of electrical circuit is selected automatically based upon detected measured quantities
Acquired data are saved to CompactFlash memory cards ≥4 GB (scope of supply). Data communication is optional possible via RS 232, Ethernet or USB.
- ower and mains disturbance analysis
- Harmonic analysis per EN 61000-4-7
- Mains quality per EN50160 with statistic bar chart
- Flicker analysis per EN 61000-4-15
- 8 measuring channels: 4 for voltage (differential) and 4 for current (current sensor), for measurements at 50 / 60 Hz power frequency
- Data storage to Compact Flash memory cards ≥4 GB (scope of supply)
- Power supply via charging device 90..264 V / 47..63 Hz
- Built-in accumulator for up to 3 hour operating time
- Optional RS232, USB or LAN interface
- Optional current measuring accessories
- High performance DranView PC analysis and evaluation software is available