Resistance Measuring Instruments
Resistance is a measure of the opposition to current flow in an electrical circuit. Resistance is measured in ohms, symbolized by the Greek letter omega (Ω).
- METRAHIT 27M Milliohmmeter, Multimeter and Data Logger, Temperature Meter
- METRAHIT 27I Insulation Tester, Milliohmmeter, Multimeter and Data Logger
- METRAHIT 27EX Milliohmmeter for Use in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres
- METRAmax 6 Resistance Measuring Instrument with Analog Display
- METRAOHM 413 Digital, Low-Value Resistance Measuring Instrument