In addition to a milliohmmeter and a multimeter, an insulation tester has been integrated into the MetraHit 27I for measurements up through the gigaohm range.
Especially where service and repairs in the field of aviation technology are involved, the instrument can be used in a broad range of applications.
- Insulation resistance measurement 30.00 MOhm to 3.000 GOhm
with adjustable test voltage of 50, 100, 250 or 500 V
3.000 mOhm to 300.00 mOhm with 1 A measuring current and
30.00 mOhm to 30.00 Ohm with 200 mA measuring current
- Kelvin connection (4-wire measurement)
- Resistance measurement from 300 Ohm to 30 MOhm
- Voltage measurement from 3 to 600 VDC and 3 to 600 VAC with ±30.000 digits
- Frequency measurement from 300 Hz to 3 kHz
- DATA hold memory for up to 1200 measured values
- Continuity and diode testing
- Overload protection
- DAkkS calibration certificate as standard feature
- LCD including background illumination
- provided with 3 rechargeable NiMH batteries and a charger as standard equipment