Multimeters of the economy series METRALINE are auto-range devices for universal use in all areas of electro-technics. They provide the user with the time-tested safety and reliability from Gossen Metrawatt at a convincing price performance ratio.
The METRALINE DMM15 provides users with all the measuring functions of a highly diverse multimeter: convincing technology with all voltage, resistance, current and temperature measuring ranges, and additional measuring functions and automatic functions.
- Resolution: 6000 digits (3 6/7 place) and analog bar graph
- TRMS measuremnts VAC and IAC
- Basic accuracy: 0.5% VDC
- Patented automatic blocking sockets (ABS)
- Voltage: VDC 100μ to 600 V and VAC 100μ to 600 V
- Current: IDC 10μ to 10 A (16 A 30 sec.) and IAC 10μ to 10 A (16 A 30 sec.)
- Resistance: 100 mOhm to 40 MOhm
- Temperature: -200.0 to +400.0° C, type K thermocouple
- Frequency measurement: 0.1 Hz to 1 kHz
- Continuity and diode testing
- Min-Max measured value storage and DATA hold
- DAkkS calibration certificate – optional
- Measuring category: 600 V CAT III