Compact Analog Multimeters for Training and Electric Trade
The analog multimeters meet the requirements specified by education and vocational training, but are also suited for professional use in the electrical trades, e. g. for balancing and inspection work.
- METRAmax 2 : The analog multimeter meets the requirements for education and vocational training, but is also suited for balancing and inspection work
- METRAmax 3: The analog multimeter for education, training and for use in the electrical trades. Overload protection is provided by integrated auto-fuse and high-performance thermistors
- METRAmax 6: Resistance measuring instrument with analog display for use in the plant, on service calls and for installation work
- METRAHIT 1A: Compact, basic analog multimeters for training and hobby and/or for electrical applications
- METRAHIT 2A: Compact, basic analog multimeters for training and hobby and/or for electrical applications
- METRAport 3A: Folding analog multimeter for demanding applications, for universal use in process engineering, electronics and electrical applications, testing, R&D, service and training – 46 measuring ranges