The NETIO Mobile app allows you to control individual 110/230V sockets of one or more NETIO 4x (NETIO 4, NETIO 4All, NETIO 4C) smart socket products with a mobile phone or tablet.
- Switching individual ports (electrical sockets) on or off
- Sockets of several NETIO smart socket modules can be controlled from a single screen of the app
- IP Watchdog status monitoring (IP Watchdog restarts devices that stop responding to icmp ping)
- Scheduler status monitoring (Scheduler turns sockets on and off at predefined times)
- “Slide to switch on/off” function
- Monitoring socket states (sockets can be also controlled over the Web or M2M API interfaces)
- Emergency shutdown – turns off all ports at once
- Supports all NETIO products (NETIO 4, NETIO 4All, NETIO 4C) and some products by the predecessor company, KOUKAAM a.s. (NETIO-230B, NETIO-230C, NETIO-230CS)
NETIO mobile app limitations
The mobile app and the controlled NETIO 4x smart socket modules must be connected to the same network. In practice it means that the mobile app can be used on a LAN/WiFi network in the same building, or to remotely control a NETIO device that is accessible at a public IP address.
NETIO plans to release a new mobile app with cloud-based control of NETIO sockets in 2018. With this new app, you will be able to control your electrical sockets at home from anywhere over the Internet. Subscribe to our NETIO news to be informed as soon as the new app is available.