3-Phase Power Quality Analyzer
Power analyzers are used for accurate evaluation of electric circuits, energy consumers and grid-loads.
This professional 3-Phase Power Analyzer to the highest technical standard provides all the important functions for performance analysis in electric 1-phase and 3-phase systems. A detailed presentation of the various currents, voltages and frequencies, harmonics, reactive-, apparent – and active powers, and the available menu items such as waveform display, bar graph, trend display, event list and vector graphics, which allow extensive analysis capabilities for engineers and technicians in the industrial and service area. Due to the handy design and the complete measurement accessories, this device can also be used ideally in field use.
- 14 cm (5.6 “) TFT color display with 320 x 240 pixels
- 1-phase (2-wire) and 3-phase (3 – and 4-wire) measurement
- Measurements of voltage, current, harmonics, power, inrush current and other
- Graphical display of waveforms and Vector
- Internal data logger for recording of events over a period of 2 hours up to 7 days.
- Record rates of from 1 second up to 60 minutes
- LAN port for remote control via network.
- USB host for data transfer to USB memory media
- 8-gigabyte memory card to the internal data recording
- Screenshot function for USB storage devices
- Testing Standards: IEC 61000-4-30, 61000-4-15, 61000-4-7, und EN 50160
- Safety: EN 61010-1, CAT III 1000 V / CAT IV 600 V ; Protection Class: IP51, according IEC60529
- Accessories: 5 x Test Leads (3m), 4 x flexible current sensor 3000 A, 5 x alligator clips, DC power adapter, software CD, user manual