The METRAclip 64 is milliampere clamp is very well suited for the measurement of small direct and alternating currents as of a value of 1 mA.
It’s equipped with a power saving circuit, a data interface, indication of exceeded measuring ranges and a flexible current sensor, and can be used even under very unfavorable mechanical conditions.
- Measuring ranges:
– DC 100 mA / 1000 mA
– AC 100 mA / 1000 mA / 10 A
- Switching back and forth between DC and AC measurements
- Zero balancing for DC measurements
- Measured value storage (DATA HOLD)
- Power saving circuit
- Current clamp with 1.2 meter cable length
- Clip opening 30 mm Ø
- Analog output (0 … 100 mV)
for connecting recorders, e. g. multimeters with memory